CMAS has developed a International Diver Training Certification System that consists of Diver, Speciality Diver, Technical Diver and Leadership Diver Training. This allows divers, that have been trained in accordance with the prescribed CMAS International Diver Training Standards, to have their certifications recognised throughout the world in countries that are members of the CMAS family of divers.
In the Open Water Diver course the student will – in theory and practice – learn the principles to participate in guided scuba dives in open water. In this context he will also get the basic knowledge how to conduct independent dives in open water with an at least equally trained buddy.
After completing this course the 1 * diver
– is able to participate safely in dives guided by an experienced diver (e.g. CMAS ***)
– dive together with an at least equally trained buddy in open water without supervision of a diving instructor.
Minimum age 14 years. If the participant is under age, a declaration of consent of a guardian is necessary. The restrictions for diving of childrens have to be considered.
Duration: 4 – 5 days Cost: 420 €
Participating scuba divers will – in theory and practice – learn the principles of independent dives in open water with equally experienced and trained buddys. The holder of the CMAS** certification is able to all required skills in a safe and calm way.
- will be able to plan, organize and execute safe dives together with equally experienced and trained scuba divers.
- dive safely until a maximum depth of 30meters (only non-decompression-dives!)
Minimum age -16 years. If the student is underaged, a declaration of consent of a guardian is necessary.
Level – CMAS * or equivalent, at least 25 dives after qualification, were of 10 dives to 25 metres, specialty Navigation and Group Leading, Medic First Aid Course with CPR not older than 1 year
Duration: 4 – 5 days Cost: 283 € plus specialties
The student will – in theory and practice – learn the principles of planning, organization and guiding of dives under more difficult circumstances. After completing the course the scuba diver will be able to plan and execute dives under difficult circumstances and also easy dives with unexperienced diver (min. BASIC Diver) in a safe way.
A CMAS *** is, due to his education in open water, able to dive safely under the following circumstances and posesses the following skills:
- Planning, organization and execution of dives for / with other divers, also with unexperienced recreational scuba divers
- Execution of special diving activities for which he is educated and qualified
- Organization and execution of emergency measures in consideration of local conditions and diving activities
- Assisting to control and secure diving students, however he is NOT allowed to teach or examine
Minimum age- 18 years
Level – CMAS ** or equivalent, minimum 25 dives since 2 ** certification were of minimum 10 dives to 40 Meter in sea or 30 metres dept in freshwater, valid medical, spec. safety & rescue, night diving, plus one specialty like dry suit diving, drift diving, wreck diving or cavern diving is obligated.
Duration: 7 days Cost: 550 €
The Assistant Instructor assists and supports the diving instructor during diving courses and takes over instruction supporting and promoting actions. The training internship is the substantial section of a diving instructor training.
Details on request
Moniteur (Diving Instructor)
The Instructor has a high acknowledgment in the diving scene and is characterized by outstanding theoretical and practical knowledge. The instructor is authorized to certify up to CMAS *.
Details on request